Renting a property can be overwhelming for a busy landlord. From advertising a vacant unit and responding to inquiries, to scheduling showings and qualifying a prospective tenant, there are a lot of moving parts. For a fee of a half month’s rent, I can handle the entire process end-to-end.
Services For Landlords
- Advice on how to get top dollar for your unit(s)
- Tips for attracting and retaining the best tenants
- Marketing your rental property (including interior and exterior photos)
- Handling inquiries from potential tenants
- Scheduling and overseeing property showings
- Offering information and guidance on the rules for renting in your area
- Collecting applications, running credit, reference, and employment checks
- Creating lease and move in/out checklists
Are you a prospective tenant looking to make a North Shore neighborhood your home?
The North Shore offers a wide variety of neighborhoods and housing options. It pays to do your due diligence and get acquainted with its diverse areas, each of which have their own culture and advantages. As a resident of the area, I can give you an insider’s perspective and a lay of the land, as well as detailed information about the advantages and disadvantages of specific communities. For a half-month’s rent, we can explore options in your price range and schedule a showing of your future rental!CONTACT ME